Senior Statistician / Data Analyst (m / w)
Upcoming opportunities include short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg and the EU.
- We are located in Luxembourg which is one of the vibrant hearts of Europe
- You will be part of exciting developments in the field of statistics and data science
- You will work in teams comprising of internal and external experts
- We offer a dynamic working environment which is giving priority to team work
- The opportunity to share knowledge and to further develop own competencies
- Multi-cultural team environment, different nationalities, English being the official language
- Provide technical and financial management of on-going projects; coordinate and monitor the project activities on site, monitor the project progress, ensure the compliance with formal specifications and procedures, supervise and manage project staff and resources, prepare and finalize project reports
- Consult with clients, project partners and consortium partners on a regular basis
- Provides support and advice on statistical matters to colleagues and participates in company strategic discussions.
- Perform statistical analysis and assess new tools and standards relevant to statistical data collection, sharing, storage, presentation and dissemination and reporting
- Participate in the acquisition, implementation, and management of statistical projects
- Work alongside teams and the management to establish business needs
- Master’s Degree in economics, statistics, mathematics or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in statistical office or organization involving the collection and dissemination of statistics, database management, research and analysis;
- Macroeconomic statistics and statistical analysis experience would be an asset;
- A thorough understanding of the development, production and use of European statistics and functioning of the ESS would be an asset;
- Proficient in R, SAS and/or SPSS;
- Good knowledge of Excel and database management. Knowledge in SQL would be an asset;
- Fluent in English and/or French ( speaking and writing);
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to work effectively in teams is essential;
- Previous experience as project manager would be an asset;
- Sound drafting capacity.
You are interested and you would like to join our dynamic team, please send your application letter and CV before 31st March 2023 to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87 route de Luxembourg, L-7240 Bereldange
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org