Statistician / Data Analyst (m / w)
Upcoming opportunities include short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg and the EU.
- We are located in Luxembourg which is one of the vibrant hearts of Europe
- You will be part of exciting developments in the field of statistics and data science
- You will work in teams comprising of internal and external experts
- We offer a dynamic working environment which is giving priority to team work
- The opportunity to share knowledge and to further develop own competencies
- Multi-cultural team environment, different nationalities, English being the official language
- Prefilling of a questionnaire consisting of standardised questions for statistical processes;
- Preparation, organisation, contribution and participation in exchanges, meetings and interviews;
- Analysis of filled-in checklists, methodological and process / procedural documentation, and other metadata/sources of information;
- Preparation of follow-up questions, sample tests such as consistency of databases/tables, dissemination structures etc.;
- Encoding improvement actions in a specific database for planning, monitoring and reporting;
- Support the development and updating of documentation/information;
- Extracting improvement actions lists and analysing their status and the supporting evidence/explanations provided;
- Validating the improvement actions’ status on the basis of the supporting evidence/explanations provided;
- Drafting meeting/interview minutes and reports.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in economics, statistics, Business Administration or Audit;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience: either in statistical office or organization involving the collection, storage, compilation, validation, processing, analysis and dissemination of statistical data, database management, research and analysis or in the field of quality reviews or quality assessments or quality audits in relation to statistical production, either at national or European levels;
- Macroeconomic statistics and statistical analysis experience would be an asset;
- A thorough understanding of the development, production and use of European statistics and functioning of the ESS would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database management. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent in English ( speaking and writing);
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to work effectively in teams is essential;
- Previous experience as project manager would be an asset;
- Sound drafting capacity.
You are interested and you would like to join our dynamic team, please send your application letter and CV before 30 September 2023 to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87 route de Luxembourg, L-7240 Bereldange
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org