User Support Assistants (Multiple Openings)
Upcoming opportunities include short-term support missions on-site in Luxembourg and the EU.
- We are located in Luxembourg which is one of the vibrant hearts of Europe
- You will be part of exciting developments in the field of statistics and data science
- You will work in teams comprising of internal and external experts
- We offer a dynamic working environment which is giving priority to team work
- The opportunity to share knowledge and to further develop own competencies
- Multi-cultural team environment, different nationalities, English being the official language
- addressing user inquiries in English and French via a platform, email, and phone,
- contributing to and updating a knowledgebase.
- conducting online training courses, managing logistics, complying with data protection laws, and providing feedback
- enhancement of user support pages, provision of analytics, and feedback, as well as participating in testing.
- A university degree (minimum three years studies) in fields such as Economics, Finance, or Statistics. (Proven experience of three years in user support activities on statistics can be considered as equivalent.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in dealing with statistics.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in treating user support requests.
- Fluent English, French is an asset.
You are interested and you would like to join our dynamic team, please send your application letter and CV before 30 September 2023 to:
GOPA Luxembourg S.à r.l.
87 route de Luxembourg, L-7240 Bereldange
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org